Here are some Chinese advice for healthy living.
(1) Breathe with the “stomach”. Breathe deeply with the abdominal muscles and the diaphragm.
(2) In ancient times, there were no toilet seats. People crouched over a hole in the ground. Crouching is much better than sitting on a toilet seat. Those with a weak back who find it difficult to discharge fecal content from the colon can do so more forcefully when crouching.
(3) Chairs without seatbacks are better than chairs with seatbacks.
(4) Do not use soap with a lot of chemical additives to bathe. These soaps tend to dehydrate the skin.
(5) My suggestion to get rid of crotch itch is to use a rough scrubbing pad for scrubbing pots and pans to scrub the itching crotch with a lot of soap. This will remove the layer of dead skin infected with the itch-causing fungi, yeast, and skin bacteria. After the bath, put a lot of baby powder on the crotch to keep it dry as long as possible. Tight panties and briefs keep moisture in and the crotch becomes moist very quickly. Boxer shorts and thin panties that “breathe” are better at keeping the crotch dry.