Beware of formaldehyde poisoning

Beware of formaldehyde poisoning

A 26-year-old Chinese mainland starlet named Xu Xiaoting died on September 7, 2016, at the Beijing 304 Hospital from lymphatic cancer.  She bought a new home in 2016, and she and her family  moved in less than three months after interior decoration was done.  One month later, the family suffered from constant coughing.  In July, 2016, she was diagnosed as having lymphatic cancer.  According to doctors, her lymphatic cancer was caused by indoor formaldehyde poisoning.

Doctor Kuo Bing-hung of Taiwan University Hospital attended the 2016 London European Respiratory Society congress on September 3-7, 2016, where he reported that a 40-year-old man contracted idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) which usually afflicts people 50 years and older.  Males are 3:1 more likely than females to contract IPF.  The cause of the IPF in this 40-year-old male patient was not revealed.

 

About masterchensays

Victor Chen, herbalist, alternative healthcare lecturer, Chinese affairs analyst, retired journalist
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.